Functional Weight Loss
Manage your weight with medically-proven protocols under the supervision of Dr. Bargas.
Bargas Wellness’s physician-supervised medical weight management program is designed to help any individual reach his or her specific weight loss goals. We offer the Olympia Weight Management Protocol that is complete with all medications to achieve optimum results.
Our weight management protocol uses a combination of Naltrexone, Sermorelin, Lipo-Trim SL, Lipo-Mino Mix and low-calorie intake to achieve weight loss. It may also boost metabolism and help patients lose large amounts of fat, all without feeling hungry.
You monthly membership fee ($239 for Bargas Wellness members, $299 for non-members) includes:
- Quarterly check-ins with Dr. Bargas
- Monthly body composition assessment
- Weekly weigh-insat Bargas Wellness
- Weekly Lipo-Mino Mix IM injection
- Weekly fingerstick ketone assessment
- Meal plans designed by Dr. Bargas
- Naltrexone (nightly oral)
- Sermorelin (nightly sub Q injection)
- Lipo-Trim (Daily oral spray)
B’Well Lose, using suggested medications and dosages, can only be done under the supervision of a physician. All medications work slightly differently to help the body raise growth hormone levels which supports several health benefits, including weight loss.
Lipo-Mino Mix (IM injection, weekly)
- Fat burning ingredients help the body turn fat into energy
- Contains a mixture of methionine, choline, inositol, L-carnitine and B vitamins that help to facilitate fat loss and increase energy
- Reduces appetite, helps to build muscle and promotes a healthy immune system
Naltexone (Oral, nightly)
- Naltrexone in low does is referred to as Low Dose Naltrexone, or LDN
- May help decrease insulin levels, which can improve growth hormone levels in patients. Growth hormone helps the body burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass
- May help normalize appetite and reduce hunger
- Mental clarity
- Nightly sub Q injection
- Stimulates the bodies own growth hormone levels
- Faster recovery from working out
- Helps restore the body’s natural sleep cycle
- Daily sublingual oral spray
- May increase metabolism and improve energy levels
- Assists in reduction of food cravings
- Aids in immune support
Call Bargas Wellness at 405.607.4445 to sign up for B’Well Lose today!
What is Functional Weight Loss?
Functional Medicine is healing-oriented medicine that takes into account the whole person, including all aspects of lifestyle. It emphasizes the therapeutic relationship between practitioner and patient, is informed by evidence, and makes use of all appropriate therapies.
Functional Weight Loss applies the tenets of functional medicine to the standards of a conventional approach to weight management practices to tailor the most appropriate treatments for a person’s individual health benefits and disease risks.
Why Functional Weight Loss?
In recent decades, obesity has reached epidemic proportions. Have you tried “every diet known to man” and still find you cannot lose weight or maintain your optimal weight over time? Did you know you may have a genetic predisposition to metabolize foods in a certain way that has caused these difficulties? You can actually alter the expression of your genes, which is largely controlled by the microbes in your gut! Did you also know that decreased resiliency to stress and poor-quality sleep make it nearly impossible to lose weight for some people?
Dr. Bargas has stepped outside the conventional approach to weight loss. At Bargas Wellness, she performs in-depth evaluations of multiple factors contributing to weight maintenance issues, offering alternatives you have not tried before.
Ask about a FREE 10-minute phone consultation with Dr. Bargas to find out if the B’WELL LOSE Functional Weight Loss program is right for you.
Royce L. Bargas, D.O., IFMCP
Dr. Bargas is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and by the Institute for Functional Medicine. She has been in practice in Oklahoma City since 2010.
At Bargas Wellness, she uses her many years of cardiology training, hands-on experience as an osteopath, and the fundamentals of functional medicine to team up with her patients and get to the root cause of disease. She uses this evidence-based practice of assisting individuals and families to adopt and sustain behaviors that can improve health and quality of life.
Our goal at Bargas Wellness is to help people function at their highest potential and feel their absolute best.